Thursday, November 16, 2006

Potty training

It is potty training days at the Harris house. We started Monday and it is going pretty good. I have Olsen with just a shirt and nothing on his bum. I tried just underwear yesterday, but he just peed in them without thinking. Hopefully by the end of the week I will be able to put underwear on him and he will tell me when he has to go pee pee. Right now I keep asking him and will put him on the potty if it has been awhile. He will also look at me in a very worried look and I know that he has to go pee. We have only had a couple of accidents so far. I reward Olsen will a sweat-tart everytime he uses the potty, but now he will sometimes just go sit on the potty and demand a sweet-tart. The kid is smart :)

Here is Olsen using the potty. I moved into the living room so it will be very handy for him to use.


And here is a cute picture of Gabriella via the mirror


We also have some great shots of when Amalie and Blaine were here, but I want to load them to our website and then send an email out. Hopefully I will be doing that soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mia loves to sit on the potty as well and always takes her diapers off BUT she has no idea what to do in the potty!!! The day she finally goes in the potty will be a HUGE CELEBRATION over here. Good Luck!