Saturday, December 23, 2006

Pictures

Here are some more pictures. I need to post pictures more often. I know my mom love to see updated pictures as often as possible. I finally took some by the tree. The second picture is when Olsen came into the house after getting soaked by the sprinkler yesterday. Sweet Gabriella is always smiling. She has to be the happiest baby. Seriously, she loves when people talk to her. She lights up!

Cara - hope you are feeling well. What, just 6 more weeks? I want to see some pictures of you. :)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so dang CUTE!!! I would put pics of me up but no one will take any pictures of me. I must be too puffy to fit on the camera, haha!

Anonymous said...

awww how cute!!! love the photos!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I especially love the last one... its awesome!