Monday, February 05, 2007

peek-a-boo and slam dunk

While I was making dinner tonight I put Gabriella in her jump-a-roo next to the kitchen. All of the sudden I hear this "boo" "boo" and I look over and there is Olsen playing peek-a-boo with Gabriella with the vertical blinds. Normally I wouldn't let him play with the blinds, but he was being so cute I couldn't tell him to stop.

Olsen is starting to warm up to the new house. The first night we were here he wouldn't stop crying and didn't fall asleep till 12:30. I was able to tempt him to take a bath by buying a new net and ball for it. He loved it and had to go to bed with tonight. Funny boy.

2 comments:

CamillaS said...

i love that bathtub!

Anonymous said...

i love your new house! its soo nice! The bath looks small but it still looks good! We need a bath in our house! :)