Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Reading the paper

Saturday morning we had a lazy morning a just sat around and read the newspaper. Olsen loves to mimick his dad and had to be just like him. I took way too many pictures, but I couldn't help it. He was just way too cute. You will also notice that even though he was reading the newspaper, he couldn't sit still.



Gabriella didn't want to be left out. She was actually crawling around making a mess of all the newspaper on the floor





Then I got a minute to read, Olsen had to join me too. :)

3 comments:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

cute!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that he can also read with his eyes closed, pure talent! Good genes as mother would say. love ya Amalie

Anonymous said...

Too cute! You should've had Olsen in a lava lava too like Daddy.

-F.