Friday, March 28, 2008

5 years ago

Five years ago Byron and I met for the first time. Oh, we got engaged that day too. And that is when my family started to freak out a bit. Understandably..... :) Good thing I knew what I was doing, huh?


This is our first picture together, just a couple of hours after we met,  Not engaged, yet :)
Our engagement picture taken in Amalie's back yard.
This when we went up to Michael's house in Idaho.  I was suppose to go to Zack's baptism, but I got engaged instead.  
This is when I went to visit Byron in Hawaii two weeks later.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!

Linsey said...

I remember this so well, all that time making up profiles for those online sites - how funny. And then I remember when you met and got engaged and I can't believe it has been 5 years since then. What a good choice you made! Thank goodness for the Internet!