Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Princess Gabriella

Gabriella has become a princess. She will even tell you herself. She goes around and tells everyone "I'm a princess" She has been favoring Sleeping Beauty lately which comes out sounding more like "dirty". Another favorite is Snow White. She will only wear dresses, and if she could, only the costume princess dresses. I have to hide them sometimes so she will wear a regular dress.  

The other day I hear "help, help" coming from the baby room and I see Gabriella stuck in the up-side down glider ottoman.  And of course I run for the camera to take a picture instead of helping her out :)  Notice she is wearing a princess dress.
Today I walked into the baby's room and I see Gabriella just sitting on the window sill looking very sweet and cute.  Had to take a few pictures of it.


Olsen is showing off the little squirrel a teacher painted on his hand at school. 
 
He actually sick tonight and fell asleep during prayer.  It was pretty to look over after the prayer and see him passed out with his arms folded.  No wonder he was so quite during the prayer.

1 comment:

T. Palepoi said...

These are truly the moments to treasure forever.............hahahaha i love it.. take care marta!