Saturday, April 04, 2009

Baby girl's Nursery

So the nursery is ready, where's baby....? That's okay, baby still needs a few more weeks to cook.  
In case you can't tell, those are butterflies on the wall.  I didn't want to hang anything over the crib, so I thought these stickers were perfect.
That bassinet will actually be coming into our room and the futon that our friend is borrowing will go in it's place.  But I thought it was cute how it is set right now.  
Olsen showing off his motorcycles.

2 comments:

Jordan Family said...

i love the nursery. it's so peaceful and perfect. i can't believe it's almost time! so exciting. enjoy these last few evenings :)

Kristen said...

It's so beautiful! I love the color and the idea of butterflies. I can't wait to see your beautiful girl. And your deck looks great. My husband finished ours last fall and it is a lot of work!