Saturday, July 18, 2009

Random Shots

Last Sunday I had the girls dressed in the matching dresses Monica gave them. I'm so in love in dressing them alike. And I'm glad I have a sister that supports me in that.  Here they are hanging out on my bed before church.

Alexandria and her cousin Winter chillin'
My attempt to get her to smile for the camera.  You are just going to have to take my word for it, she is smiling a lot now :)
Gabriella just looking cute
The kids are liking their backpacks because they can be like Dora and Diego
Giving baby uma's, but it looks like Alexandria is getting tired of it.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Your kids are adorable.

Degns Of Our Lives said...

Yup, I've said it before and you know I will say it again....you make beautiful babies!!!! Can't wait to see you guys!!!!