Thursday, September 21, 2006

New Pix of Gabriella

We've got a few pictures online of Gabriella after her first week at home.

We've been really blessed in that she only eats and sleeps (along with a few other eventualities) and she rarely fusses. I remember with Olsen, when he cried it was as if the apocalypse was just down the hall. Gabriella's cries are rather soft and few and far between. We can tell already that she has a darker complexion than her brother, but her eyes are still on the clear blue side.

The transition to two kids at home has been easier than I expected, but Marta may have a slightly different tale to tell. I'm in charge of the boy in the morning and once I get home from work. But from what Marta tells me, during the day Olsen has been pretty cooperative. That was my biggest fear, so I'm glad so far it has been a problem.

Stay tuned as Marta will certainly be posting her account of the past few days.

1 comment:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

She looks like a doll!