Tuesday, September 26, 2006

10 days



Gabriella is 10 days old today. She is changing every day. I think she is getting prettier every day.

Wow, now with two kids life is very different. Some days are harder than others. It has been pretty smooth so far, but today is one of the harder day. Little Olsen has been naughty all morning. Nothing too big, just testing his limits with everything. And his "soft" pats on the head to Gabriella were a little harder than normal today. He did just get up from his nap and seems to be in a better mood. Hopefully the mood will stay for the rest of the day.

Good news though, I was able to take a shower and clean the kitchen while Olsen was taking his nap today. I love nap time. That is the only time of the day I am able to get things done.

2 comments:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

Be sure to take a nap for yourself too!

Degns Of Our Lives said...

I forgot to mention that she's beautiful! Good job mom & dad!