Monday, October 02, 2006

Cazy life

Wow, there is no such thing as down time anymore. My goodness. Well, the family is doing great and everyone is healthy (for the most part) Olsen is getting over his cold and Gabriella is now getting over her cold that Olsen gave her. Fortunately it wasn't too bad and they both have been pretty good mood.

Today was Gabriella's two week check up. Two weeks ago she weighed 6 pounds and 7 oz. Today she weighs 8 pounds and 3 oz. Yes, the girl is an excellent eater. She is also an excellent sleeper so I have been able to get enough sleep to get me through the day. I remember with Olsen, Byron and I got NO SLEEP the first month or two. Man, sleep makes life much more bearable.

I can't believe Wed. Olsen will be 2 years old. He is such a big boy now. We had a little birthday dinner for him yesterday up at Byron's parents house. It was fun. I will have to post the pictures later.

Here is Olsen helping me make some cookies. Please notice he is wearing pants. It is the first time he has worn pants in over 6 months.

Olsen snuggling with his sister

1 comment:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

Happy Birthday! We love you!