Monday, October 02, 2006

Saturday Swimming

On Saturday we took the kids to the pool. As Gabriella and I took it easy in the shade, Byron and Olsen were living it up in the water. It was a nice break and Olsen had a lot of fun. It will be awhile before we make it back to the beach, so this is the next best thing. I was able to dip my feet in a bit too. It has been pretty hot these last couple of days in Kona. I sometimes wonder if it will ever cool down. There are times that I really miss the Fall in Utah and D.C. I don't remember the last time I wore a sweater here. But that's okay, I can go swimming in the ocean any day of the year and that's a pretty good trade off.

Pictures of us at the pool


1 comment:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

Tell your kids to stay little until Uncle Graham & Aunt Cara see them!