Monday, October 23, 2006

Wow, I'm terrible about updating. This week has been pretty good. Ironman was on Saturday and we down to the finish line around 8:00pm. But by the time we got there, it was raining buckets!! So we ended up hanging out in Burger King and saw runner run by the windows. I was told that they loved the rain and it helped cool them off. Just so you know, the winner crossed the finish line around 3:00ish. They started at 7:00 and the German guy finished the course in just over 8 hours. That is crazy. They had up to midnight to finish and be recorded.

Little girl is now 5 weeks old and is doing great. She really is an easier (well, not too hard) baby. She has become more alert of her surroundings and awake more often. Her eyes are still a clear blue, even more blue than Olsens, so I think they will stay blue.

Olsen is just funny. He is still crazy about cars. I bought him a little hot wheels track that connect to the top of the door, but it was too high so Byron has it on the steps and it works perfect for Olsen. He puts the cars on the tracks and watches them slide down. He also love Toy Story and Toy Story Two. He is just fun to watch. He has a little 2 year old hop run that he does that cracks me up and melts my heart at the same time.

I have been sliding back into working out these last couple of weeks. We have a friend that has a pilates studio and I work out with her 2 times a weeks. I never thought I would get into pilates, but I am really enjoying it. We also got Nordic Track Elliptical and I do that about 45 minutes everyday. Anyway, I'm sure you guys could care less about my workout stuff, but I shared it anyway. :)

And the moment you have been waiting for, pictures.

Saturday morning and Olsen is still in his PJ's


Ready for church


1 comment:

CamillaS said...

i like!
you need to take some pictures of her in her crib that you so anticipated!
.. and I know you liked the zit popper movie.