Monday, March 26, 2007

Beach day with cousins

This week and last week has been spring break on the Island. Today the Harris crew from Hilo drove over and all off us went to the beach. We went to Kua Bay and it was beautiful. The water is that amazing blue that you only see on tv. It is a little tricky to get to because you have to walk across a lot of lava rock to get to the sandy part of the beach. It is great beach for teenagers, but a little to much for little children. I think I still prefer my children lagoon that we always go to.
Too tired to explain each picture, but as you can see, we had a lot of fun.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Wish there were evan more cousins there like US. Say hello to my Hawaii family
Lots of love Amalie

Anonymous said...

I just love when Gabriella makes her funny face. She sooooooo cute!

-F.