Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Massage

My neck and back are still bothering me from the accident in Utah, so last week Byron and I got massages. Regina has been friends of the Harris' for 15 years now and is also my pilates instructor. I love that she comes to house, it is much easier for us with the two kids. As you can tell, Olsen was not going to be left out and climbed onto the table and got his first massage.



I love these PJ (same one from the horsey ride Fely). I had to get a picture of Byron holding Gabriella right before bed.

Olsen climbs into Gabriella crib all the time. It is pretty cute. Sometimes in the morning he will climb in a cuddle with her. This is right after she woke up from her nap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I knew it!! The reason I asked is because I got the same PJ's for them for Christmas and I was going to send them once I got your new address but lazy me is sooo lazy. Then I had to wait til you folks got back from Utah. I believe Olsen's one say I heart Mom and Gabriella's one say I heart Dad. I'll send it today and I hope they fit. If not, there's always your future kids ;) Those PJ's are so cute!

-F.

Anonymous said...

Jansen would climb in with Quincy all the time too. That was when I bought the baby monitor to ear him more to just hear her. Amalie