Friday, April 20, 2007

Play Time

Gabriella's two bottom teeth have popped out. I've tried to take a picture, but for some reason I can't get the shot. Oh well, here are some other ones.

Olsen loves to play with his sister. Here he is pushing her in the Jump-a-roo like it's a swing.

And Gabriella loves her brother

Tuesday Kelton came over to play for the day. We also went to the pool, but I forgot the camera. They have so much fun together.


Gabriella is able to pull herself up now so we had to lower her crib. She is too cute.


Olsen borrowing mama's sunglasses

Olsen looking good.

3 comments:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

Olsen's stylin'

Linsey said...

Marta, I have been "secretly" reading your blog for months now. I finally decided to fess up and also to tell you just how deliciously cute your babies are. Yum, Yum!

Adrianne said...

I love your photos and your beautiful babies. Now I want to see some pictures of you!