Sunday, September 16, 2007

Happy 1rst Birthday Gabriella

Can you believe that little girl is now 1!! I can't believe it. She also seems a little older because she has been walking for the past 2 months, but boy, I can't believe I was taking the ride to the hospital one year ago today. She has brough joy and love to our house.

Saturday we had a party for her with family and a few friends. It was so fun. When I went to the party store that our friend owns to pick up some supplies I told her if she has time to come up to house with the family. Saturday is thier busiest day, but she wanted to donated a jumping castle to the party. Her house was going to be in the neighborhood for another party and would set up on the way. I couldn't believe it. It was so fun to see all the kids enjoy the castle.

Here is Gabriella being sung to.


And now eating her cake and making a mess :)


Olsen and Kelton had a blast jumping on the castle

Olsen got a few good swings at the butterfly

Gabriella enjoying her new baby stroller with a new baby doll

It also taste good too, in case you were wondering

Gabriella and her cousin Nivee chillin' out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe baby girl is 1. So big. Miss you guys tons.
Love your big sis.
Amalie

Degns Of Our Lives said...

What a shindig! Wish we were there! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Gabriella!!!

Love her dress and she's so pretty!

My goodness how time flies... gawd, I hear my biological clock ticking louder and louder! Ugh!

-F.