Friday, September 07, 2007

We're back

Wow, what a fun trip. It was so great to see Monica and her family and Tommy and his family. The cousins had a blast together. I was a little sad that the trip was so short, but we filled with good family fun! (oh, and a little shopping too) :) I kid you not when I say I took 400 pictures. Here are just a few, this weekend we'll set up a web page with the rest.

Monica's girls while waiting for the little train at the zoo. This pictures couldn't be cuter

Olsen and Andrew about to leave on the train

Chasing the chickens outside the zoo. We also enjoyed some snow cones and popcorn

Olsen was in TRAIN HEAVEN at the Skopec house. If he wasn't swimming, he was playing trains.

Monday Tommy's clan came over for a BBQ and swim party. So much fun.

The twins napping during the action. For some reason this is the only picture I have of the twins. Oh sad is that? I promise I was holding and loving them the whole time

Nate and Andrew jumping off at the same time and Heather waiting her turn in the back

Most of the kids, and yes, that is Olsen screaming on Heather's lap.

The girls having fun running through the water fountains

Olsen scootin' around the bike path.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Olsen is riding a scooter!! He looks so grown up. How time flies *sigh*

Adrianne said...

I love all te epics of Monica's kids...she needs a blog!!! (like she has time to write it!)