Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Terminix, oh how I love thee

So, while weeding and mowing our yard this weekend, we learned that we have a pest control problem. There are roaches, fire ants and about a million other kind of bugs living in our yard. Now don't get me wrong, I know there should be bugs in the garden, but I knew this was not the kind that should be living there. I called Terminix this morning and now I have a man down here power spraying our yard and the perimeter of the house. At first when I was talking to George, he was telling me there are garden roaches and the usually don't come into the house, but stay outside. Well, as we were walking on the grass he takes a closer look at the million bugs and realizes that they are German roaches, the kind that hang out in kitchens. So he says, "yay, you want these gone". Then we keep on walking around and he points to the ants and says "oh, these are fire ants, you want these gone". Byron mentioned that that ants were attacking him and stinging him while mowing yesterday. So I guess this is what happens when you leave a house neglected for 2 years on an island that bugs LOVE to live on.

George spraying those bugs gone.

Ahhhh, the car that will kill them all

1 comment:

CamillaS said...

wheres the photos of the bugs!?!?