Monday, August 20, 2007

Million pictures

Our niece Echo babysat for us on Friday night while we went to a movie (Stardust - LOVED LOVED LOVED it)

Trying to take a picture of Gabriella's top side tooth, but she was more interested in her nose

so cute my little girl

So we finally held her upside down.....

To get this picture of it. It is so funny looking when you see it while she is smiling.

Olsen and Gabriella enjoying refreshments on my bed while watching Backyardigans. I'm busy folding laundry....


Bath time tonight. It is so nice to have a normal size bathtub to bathe the kids in.


Olsen was pretty sneaky tonight. I didn't realize he had brought his pillow and blanket out in the hall till I walked by. He is so funny, that boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amalie and you must really have similar characteristics because Olsen would fit right into her family as well. It's fun to be a part of this big family and notice all the similarities.