Saturday, August 04, 2007

busy busy

Okay, so life is pretty crazy and busy at the moment. We have been painting and do electrical stuff the last week and a half. Yes, I'm a little bitter that Bruce and Holly are so far away. Thay owe me BIG TIME!!! How many hours/days did I work on their very cute house?? Oh, wait, Monica owes me too. Man, were are you guys???

Anyway, here are some pictures from the last week.
Olsen and Gabriella helpin' out

Olsen painting the carpet

Olsen's rocket ceiling fan. I love this fan.

Kailey painting Olsen's room blue

Kelsey babysittin' the kids

Olsen showing off his "shaka"

Master bedroom

Gabriella's bedroom

Guest bathroom

Gabriella climbs on top of the box and stands up. She is such a tease. She took 5 steps the other day and then now she has no desire to walk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's coming along really nice!

-F.