Saturday, December 15, 2007

Parade Day

Alrighty, I'm extremely tired at the moment, but it's now or never on posting. So today was the Kona Christmas Parade down on Alii Drive. Last year no one took charge of decorating the cars, so this year we did our best to make up for it. And it turned out great. If I may say so myself.

Just picked up the flatbed truck 
Working on decorating it (Catherine was great and took the little kids to the park to play)

Finished and waiting to load up and go
Loaded and ready to go.  And yes, Olsen is in the center wearing the cowboy hat (he was not going to leave it behind)

I walked next to the truck and took pictures.  

We put my glider on the truck for Grandma to sit on.  Gabriella thought it was pretty comfortable too.
By the time we got back to the beginning Gabriella was pasted out on Grandma.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I think Catherine should stay with you longer because I am loving all this cool pics!!!!!!
Loving it here in Lehi
Amalie