Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Windy days

It has been crazy windy weather the last couple of days. CRAZY WINDY. I'm not kidding when I say the roof is about to fly off. In fact I ask Byron if he could stay home today. He gave me the look like I'm crazy (okay, so I might be). We have to have all windows closed or everything will be blow everywhere. That also makes it kind of stuffy in here.

Here are some pictures I took yesterday in our front yard. As you can see, the palm tree leaves are all on one side.


3 comments:

Catherine Degn said...

I am so excited to see you. But hopefully it won't be that windy when I come

CamillaS said...

I like that kind of weather!!
maybe your house will fly away somewhere and land on my mother in law.

Anonymous said...

Wow Marta - You know you have made it "Big Time" when online tobacco shops are invading your blog to post lame advertisements.