Saturday, January 26, 2008

Flash back

I don't have any new pictures to post at the moment, so I thought I would flash back on Olsen.  His eyes are still big, steel blue and beautiful.
This is from our visit to DC Feb. 2005.  That is Monticello in the back ground.  
Here we are at the Jefferson Memorial.  
I remember when I took this picture I thought that Olsen was getting so big and no longer a baby.  Date:  March 3, 2005
At Akaka Falls.  This is one of my favorite pictures.  Date: April 23
And here he is today.  He is so fun.  

3 comments:

Kristen said...

He is so, so cute. And of course he would be with you and Byron as his parents. I loved your story on the eyes. Don't you love when your husband does cute little things like that. It just makes your heart melt a little bit.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

The one with the red shirt (2nd to the last), he looks just like Byron in that picture.