Thursday, January 17, 2008

What did you do today

Well, we went to the beach.  It was a beautiful day here in Kona.  (Sorry, all picture are from my phone, so they aren't the greatest.)

But first we went up to Grandma's and Olsen took Gabriella for a spin.  She only last for about 2 minutes before she wants off.  Not that I blame her, Olsen is a crazy fast driver.  He has so much fun on the car.  He has gotten so good, he can steer around things and go in reverse without no problems.  

Then I picked up Echo, Nivee and Alema and we made our way to the beach.  
Olsen hitched a ride between the chair on the walk to the beach.
Nivee enjoying herself.
Olsen and Alema digging in the sand.  Olsen made a sand castle all by himself today.  He came up to me and said "look mama, castle home"  It was very cute.  
Gabriella exploring the lava rocks.  She is my dare-devil in the water.  I am not kidding, she has NO FEAR.  She was laying on her back and then she would turn around put her arms down and kick her legs.

3 comments:

Emy Lesofski said...

i love your little pink kitchen for the kids...soo cute! i also love that you are warm and hate that I am freezing! i need your address and happy new year. xo em

Anonymous said...

Well us here in Utah have been enjoying the coldest Jan in 10 year. Fun pics your phone does a pretty good job in a pinch.
Love ya
Amalie

Kristen said...

Marta! You look fabulous and your little ones are adorable. I'm so glad I found your blog to see the wonderful life you lead. Miss you!

Kristen Wilde Whitesides