Monday, April 21, 2008

Friday night

Friday night we went to dinner at our friends house. I guess they're kind of related to us on the Tongan side. Great people, we love them. The kids are super kids and loved playing with Olsen and Gabriella. They are in our ward and the Dad, Oke, serves in the Bishopric with Byron and Trish, the mom, is the Primary Pres and I'm one of her councilors.  So we will be spending a lot of time together.

Blake, their oldest, was a sport and pushed the kids around.
Tanner swimming in the kind of cold pool
Oke BBQing some good steaks
Blake still pushing them around
Gabriella wants her mama
Grass, where are you.  I'm not kidding, it's taking forever.  

1 comment:

klkw said...

I love the pots on Olsen's feet. He is so cute.

I am so wishing I was in Hawaii with you. We have had the craziest weather....oh well.

I hope you are doing well.

Take care.