Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My favorite things

Do you want to know one of my favorite things in the whole world? I'm going to tell ya. It is the smell of Gabriella when I pick up out of bed in the morning or after a nap. After being all cozied up in her bed she only smells like baby. It only last for about 5 minutes, then the smell starts to fade a bit.  But boy, does it smell yummy.  


Most day when Gabriella wakes up, Olsen likes to go in a get her.  A lot of the time he will throw toys in there and then crawl in.  He is such a good brother.  


Here are a couple of picture from the previous post that I played around with.  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I agree about the smell and they also are so cuddly and sweet (usually).

Anonymous said...

Marta how the grass growing? For some reason the web site wouldn't let me leave messages. So sorry I haven't been talking.

Love and miss you
Amalie