Monday, June 30, 2008

Beach day with the Lino kids

These last two weeks I've had the the bishop's two youngest kids, Ho'okano (13) and Makamai (11), hanging out with me. Their mom was teaching summer school and the kids were getting bored just staying at home. They are great kids and are really helpful with the kids. Friday we decided to take a little trip Kukio Beach. It is perfect for the kids because there are no waves.

Makamai taking Gabriella for a ride
Olsen has been having a blast playing scooters with Ho'okano.  They are even taking them to the beach.
Gabriella wanted to eat her chips in the water.  I think she ate more sand and water than chips.

We need to get Olsen his own pair of googles. 
He is lovin' swimming underwater.  I'm pretty impressed 


Whatever Ho'o was doing, Olsen wanted to do.  They are buddies
Gabriella just liked hanging out in the shallow and floating around
Makamai.  

Gabriella made a little doo-doo in her swimmers so we took them off.  I love her little white bum.
She also loved throwing sand in the water
Me and my baby girl
Some more floating around
Hanging out at the beach

4 comments:

Catherine Bean said...

Wow, that is one cute tan line

Adrianne said...

Oh my gosh, Hawaii living has even made YOU tan!!! I miss you babe!

Unknown said...

Wow, that is impressive. CJ didn't start snorkeling underwater until much older.

So cute her tan line!

Oh and I must say, you look like you lost weight. I can see it just in your face.

... said...

How is it possible you can still look pretty after a day at the beach? Jealous!