Sunday, June 08, 2008

Bubble bath

I don't know way, but it has taken me this long to buy bubble bath for the kids. It's not like I'm against it or anything, just never thought of it. Boy, do the kids LOVE it.  




We saw Kong Fu Panda on Friday and Olsen is now a crazy kong fu master.  During the movie he had to stand in the aisle and kick and punch with the panda.  Yeah, like my kid needs anymore help to be a crazy boy.  Today he was asking for the bear "pow" (doing the kong fu hand motions) movie today.  Sorry kid, not for 4 to 6 months when it comes out on DVD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought Mia some Dora & Barbie bubble bath awhile ago..but she had an allergic reaction! So, we just use her soap to make bubbles.

CamillaS said...

Try some food coloring in there!
My nieces love it and they dont come out blue or red so it's a-ok!