Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July camp

Heber Camp was great. We didn't sleep over, but we stayed the day. My favorite part was the little kids tug-a-war and the "big" boys potato sack race.
Just arrived at the campsite, Olsen waking up
Michael and little Luke
Gabriella exploring the trails 
I love this picture of the three sisters, Monica, Amalie and Marta 
Bruce and his separated at birth nephew Jake
Josetta and Victoria looking like golden beauties 
Everyone gathered around the campfire for prayer and rules
Getting the coals ready for the yummy dutch oven cooking
Olsen was not about to sit down with everyone.
Gabriella getting a ride from daddy to the races
Olsen tugging with all his might
Hop to it.  Olsen did great in the potato sack racing
Michael showing us that Abby is number 1
Hmmm, I wonder what Graham is doing......
That's right, taking out the competition 
Everyone showing off their trophies 
Hitching a ride from Graham
returning the favor 
s'more time

1 comment:

Graham said...

Caught me in the act! Busted for cheating. Oh well, I still managed to take out two with one push. Byron should be thanking me, once Bruce and Michael went down, the race was all his.