Monday, August 11, 2008

Sunset dinner cruise

Saturday night Byron and I had a fun little date. My girlfriend Megan from church works for Red Sail Cruises and hooked us up with some tickets (and babysitting too) for the sunset cruise. It was so fun and so beautiful. Even if you live here, it is fun to do some tourist stuff.

Here we are at the beach waiting for the boat to come in.
You actually have to walk trough the water to the stairs to get on board.
Taking off
The yummy food they served.  It is all catered by the Hilton
Here I am soaking up the sun and relaxing
On our way back
The beautiful sunset.  There was a green flash, so that was cool.

2 comments:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

Wow, sounds and LOOKS like you had an amazing date!

Anonymous said...

Okay I want to do that too! Sign me up. Glad to see that mama and daddy get some cool time together.
Love ya
Am