Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So it's been awhile

I'm surprised my mom hasn't disowned me :) Well, nothing too much is going on in the Harris household. Olsen is still loving school. He comes home singing new songs everyday. So very cute. He is also coming home with a few new words, like poopy-head. It was very hard to keep a straight face as I told him that is not a very nice thing to say and he shouldn't say it.   Gabriella is two today and we will be having a family party for her on Sunday with her two cousins who's birthdays are also this week.  
Here are some random pictures from last week.

Gabriella found my lipstick again
Olsen and Kelton had fun digging in the dirt.  I love the matching dirty left eyes 

This is how Gabriella fell asleep the other day.  She has never done that before.  Such a nut.


1 comment:

Linsey said...

Love the lipstick and the dirt eyes!