Tuesday, September 02, 2008

swim time

Even though the grass in the back isn't fully grown, we can still play on it a bit. I bought a swimming pool and the kids had a blast.

We got bunkbeds for Olsen's room and they now share the room.  I rearranged the room a bit and still need to and a few things here and there, but it is looking good.  Oh, and Olsen doesn't like to sleep on the top bunk my himself and always ask to sleep on Gabriella's bed.  It's pretty cute that they sleep together.  It as been 5 days and they are going to bed with no problems.  I love it.  (ordered new matching bedding, it's suppose to get here Thursday.  I'll take another picture then)
I took down the closet doors and put selfing in and now all the toys are organized in bins in the closets.  I bought a shower rod and curtains and I think it looks good and it makes it really easy for the kids to get the toys in and out.  

2 comments:

Linsey said...

the grass looks great and the easy access curtains instead of closet doors is a great idea

Unknown said...

Wow, that is a great idea... ripping out the closet doors and putting in a curtain instead. I think I'ma do that.

Grass is looking good and the kids are still as adorable!