Sunday, October 05, 2008

Olsen's school birthday party

Friday we celebrated Olsen's birthday at school. It was so fun and the students had fun. I love Olsen's school. I guess they go out for everyones birthday. When I got there they had balloons and a crown for Olsen. I brought cupcakes and little grab bags for all the kids and Teacher Jan (she is the owner of the school) had ice cream and presents, even one for Gabriella too. Olsen loves his birthday.
When I got there all the kids were sitting down eating lunch
Then Teacher Nikki took the kids up on the grass to read a story while we set up for cake and ice cream.

Olsen waiting for the cake
Singing Happy Birthday
Blowing out the candles
My birthday boy

3 comments:

CamillaS said...

happy birthday olsen!

Degns Of Our Lives said...

Cutey pie! Don't you love birthdays!!! 4 Years old?! Crazy fun!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday olsen!!! :)