Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I love Halloween. I wish I threw a party or something, but that would take a lot of planning and energy and I really don't have either one at the moment.   I did decorate the house though, pretty cute too :)  This week we carved our pumpkins and Olsen thought it was pretty cool.

Here is a picture I snapped this morning before Olsen went to school.  As you can tell, they were not in the mood.
I carved the one on the left and Byron carved the skull on the right.  It's kind of wilting already.  Olsen made the one in the middle at school.  
Last week the temple planted a tree in my FIL's honor.  Here is the spot before it is planted.  It will be fun to come back and take pictures when our kids get married.
Planting the tree.  
Grandkids hanging out with Grandma
Walker helping.  I can't believe he is going on his mission in two weeks!
The women hanging out
Olsen was very attached to his hat that day
Almost done.  Of course our battery died, so this is the last shot we got.  

3 comments:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

Happy Halloween! Yeah, same goes for us about a party (I'm not good at organizing). I really need to start a Halloween tradition or something though. It's such a fun time of year.

Lonely Paul said...

Happy Halloween!

Linsey said...

Happy Halloween! And, wow aren't you looking super skinny, hot mama!