Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

This Christmas Eve we hosted the family dinner. We had Navjo taco's, but I made sure we had some Degn traditions like pig-in-a-blanket and Sprite with limes and cherries. Unfortunately Byron had to dance at the show that night, but we still had a good time. I also took some picture of my Christmas decorations as requested by my mother. It is always fun setting up for Christmas. I love the Holiday season.  

Gabriella with Daddy before he had to leave.  She was starting to not feel good and had a fever. 
There is my SIL Val frying the the scones for our tacos.  And it's a shot of my decorations above the cupboards.
Our Tree, I went light on the ornaments this year.  Next year I think I'll do a bit more
Set table with the Bethlehem scene in the back.  I love that set I got at Sam's Club while visiting Monica a few years ago.  
Ana, Jessie and Mom enjoying dinner.
The girl cousin's hamming it up for the camera.

1 comment:

Mama Pula said...

Hey Marta~

I love the new pix....xmas was so great this year, and it looks like you guys had a good one too...I still need to bring your pepper back!!! Ooops sorry, I hope you enjoyed your treats!