Friday, December 12, 2008

Deck building and baby shower

Last Saturday we worked on the deck again. We have to dig holes to place the concrete post in. Hawaii is not like the mainland. You can't just go did a hole in the dirt. There is no dirt. We live on a rock, a ROCK.  

Olsen is help daddy break apart the rock to dig a hole. I was helping too, but I to stop because I was getting over heated and my body was not having it. I guess being 18 weeks pregnant limits you on the manual labor thing.   It took us an hour (if not more) to dig a 10 inch hole.  We still need to dig 8 more holes and we will be renting a jack-hammer to do.  
Gabriella hanging out inside making faces
My friend Lu (Noa's mom) had a baby shower that night and she just had a few couples over at our neighbors house with all the kids.  Noa and Olsen being push by Railey and Fia
Girl side of the kid table
The kid table.  
Ok, so I'm supper tire at the moment (11:39pm) so hopefully this entry makes coherent.  If not, sorry.  The family is doing great.  And we are all happy.  

3 comments:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

Dirt is hard enough! The clay we have in the backyard is near impossible. I could imagine that rock would be impossible. Good luck with that!

Mama Pula said...

i LOVE THE NEW PICTURES...TOO CUTE...ESPECIALLY TEH KIDS TABLE!!!

wOO HOO

Unknown said...

Wow, CONGRATULATIONS!!! When are you due and if you don't mind me asking, what month did you conceive? I got this Chinese baby chart and it tells you if you're having a boy or a girl by just your age and what month you conceived. I wanna see if there's any truth to it.