Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Monica and Dan in town

It was so fun to have Monica and Dan in town this weekend. My kids got spoiled.  Seriously, spoiled!  Gabriella LOVES her Na-Ka.  She would ask for her every morning and whenever Monica wasn't here.  :)  We blessed Alexandria on Sunday and had a big lunch on our new Lanai, but I forgot to take a single picture because I was too busy cooking and setting up for 30 people.  I could kick myself.  I will take picture of Alexandria in her blessing dress this week.  

Monica just flew and needed some baby time.
Monica and Dan
Monica helping Gabriella with some princess crafts she brought her.  
Alexandria in the cute little sleeper Monica got her
On Tuesday Monica invited us to her hotel for some fun swim time.  Here is Alexandria chilling on a lounge by the pool.
Monica teasing the kids

Alexandria was perfect the whole time.  She was either sleeping or chilling.......
Swim time
Can you tell that Gabriella is had a fantastic time with her Aunt?


Olsen really liked doing his own thing in the pool.
He is also getting pretty good at swimming.  As long as he can touch the ground if he needs too..... :)
Getting a ride

No comments: