Monday, June 01, 2009

Deck pictures

Okay, I have to confess, I'm so sick of working on this deck. We have worked on it EVERY Saturday since Christmas. But we are getting closer. Just need to finish painting the post a light brown color and then Byron will do the electrical stuff. The structure is done and that is the main part.  

The kids like to make towers and bridges with the scrape wood.  
Some of the slates are hung

Byron put up the angle braces and the rest of the slates this weekend.  He is my hero.  
Here is the picture I took this morning.  I'm getting excited.  It is going to be the best deck and and pergola you've ever seen!

1 comment:

Ammo and Josh said...

Well I know you must be sick of working on the deck, but its certainly fun for us following to see it slooooowly come together. I feel like putting all the pictures together and making a flip book!

Besides, I like checking the weather. Sure was cloudy in the last 2 pictures. ;)