Thursday, October 01, 2009

Happy October

Just need to show off my very cute baby. Do you like her onesie? Saw it at Wal-Mart and had to get it. Then I needed to take a million pictures of her in it.
Oh no, I'm falling over..........
All I do is kiss and nibble at these cheeks!

Gabriella's favorite picnic spot. She moves that table from our nice new deck to be in that little spot. She cracks me up. Here she is eating cherrios from 5 different little bowls. She will also sing and talk to herself while having a picnic. How cute is that? :)
She was being so adorable I had to give her a popsicle.
Gabriella and Nivee with the princess cake I made for G's birthday. We had a big family party this weekend for the all the birthday girls in the Sept. There was 4 of us.

1 comment:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

"Maybe I'll go to Alexandria & Gabriella's house and play dress up with them." :) (Mia) It is a very good idea.