Sunday, October 04, 2009

Olsen's Party

Wow, this month has been about one birthday party after another. I think there has been a party every weekend! Oh and I think there's another one next weekend. Yesterday Olsen had his first friends party. So FUN! We had pizza and chips for lunch, then cake and ice cream. I think we will do friends parties on 5, 8, 12 & 16 birthdays.
Waiting for the monster truck jumper to fill up.

Olsen sneaking around to scare the kids inside. They took turns being monsters.
More kids = more craziness = more fun.
Everyone gathered around to sing Happy Birthday
It was so windy the candles wouldn't stay lit.
We also had a soccer pinata, but I forgot to take pictures. I was little busy making sure no kids got hit by a swinging stick. :)

3 comments:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

You're an awesome party planner! You go girl!

megan said...

wow! what a fun party!!! your kids are so darn cute!!!

Kristen said...

You are the best mom,ever! What a great party.