Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Big girl

First off, I just have to say my baby is so yummy. I really can't stop kissing and nibbling at her all day. Oh, and don't even get me started on how delicious she smells...... You would think this was my first baby instead of my third. I guess they are all so yummy you have to have more :)

Here is a picture of her sitting in a cart for the first time. And yes, it's a target because I love that store.
Then we went to Costco and the sisters got to sit together.
Sister love.

2 comments:

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

they're such beauties! i've decided that there is a true addiction...a natural addiction to our babies! we had 6 and i'm still trying to break my addiction :) they are so yummy! don't know if you heard by the baby of the family, paris, lands in hawaii tonight to begin school at byu...she's so excited!

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

sorry...not the baby of my family :) the baby of the spillane crew...can't believe she's all grown up and going off to college...in hawaii! lucky!
my eldest is turning 13 tomorrow and i'm a little freaked out about that whole thing!