Monday, December 14, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree.........

I love our tree. Last year we bought an artificial (I felt evil at the time, but now I'm okay with it), but it's a really nice one that actually looks kinda real. It is so easy to set up and take down. And it doesn't die 2 weeks before Christmas! I've had the worst luck keeping trees alive. Oh, and there NO MESS!
Olsen looking rather serious in front of the tree.
And Gabriella just looks grumpy. I didn't have much luck with them this morning.
These are pictures of some of my favorite ornaments....

This one I got in Italy in 2002. I had to follow in my sister Heather's foot steps. :)

1 comment:

Linsey said...

My childhood is packed with memories of very dead, very messy Christmas trees. In Hawaii, artificial is better and yours is beautiful.