Monday, February 08, 2010

ZOO DAY

Wow, I can't believe how much I've slacked on my blogger. I think I was a little burned out or something. Anyway, my children are still adorable and I still take some pictures of them.
A couple of weeks ago a neighbor family and I took our kids to the very LITTLE zoo in Hilo. It is actually a zoo and garden, so the grounds looked beautiful. Not many animals thou........
(Pictures taken with my phone, so the quality is not the greatest.)

My double stroller became a bus and we loaded the four kids in it.
Dear Chris pushed all the kids around.
I had Alexandria in my baby bjorn. I love that thing.
Kids goofing off.
Gabriella getting up close and personal with the lemur.
After the zoo we went to the coolest park that had a million little bridges for the kids to run around on.
Alexandria was just cute sitting there.
Japanese sculpture
Playing Tarzan with the trees roots.

2 comments:

Linsey said...

When I was in HS (not a typo) our big field trips were to go to the Honolulu Zoo -- yes, we were cool. We would also hear about kids from the outer islands who would fly for a zoo visit. Looks like your kids have that to look forward to too.

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

have i told you that you live in paradise? it's so beautiful there! so many great photos...never would have known they were from your phone :)