Monday, January 19, 2009

Best Buds

I can't imagine a better brother and sister. They really do have so much fun together. I see these two together and I think how lonely it would be to be an only child. They go on their own little adventures everyday. So fun to see them think of new things to do.  Here is a run down of todays adventures...  Oh, should mention that I bought some umbrella's for them and they have used it as a sword, gun, fishing pole, oh and as an umbrella to shield from the sun.

Sitting it out for a bit drinking some pop after 4 wheelin'
Gabriella pretended to fall and Olsen jumps on her
Playing horsey
Now Olsen pretends to fall down and Gabriella jumps on him.
Olsen makes a bridge with extra ply-wood
And invited sister to try
She didn't quite get it
They set up their chairs and started fishing.  Olsen attached some string that daddy was using for leveling the deck to their umbrellas made fishing poles.
They are some very clever kids

3 comments:

CamillaS said...

they're so cute !

Jordan Family said...

ahhh! i love this! my two older kiddos were best buds too and it would always melt my heart. now we have a whole crew and lucky for us they all like to be together :) not so many of these cute, quiet moments, but good memory makers none the less. they're jus too cute for words! love the fishing one!

Mama Pula said...

I love these pictures of the kids, I totally remember Amari and Amaya at this age doing these cute heartfelt things together...they really got along so well now that I remember....Wow...this really takes me back.....little gabriella is so sweet....