Friday, January 16, 2009

Tree climbing monkey

I'm not kidding when I say my kids are monkeys. The other day they were playing in the pool in the front when they decided to take off into the neighbors yard and play in their tree. They love climbing that tree. So here are some cute pictures of them.

Gabriella is hanging upside down.  It's hard to see her, but is standing tall.
Olsen picking a flower for Gabriella





My favorite tropical flower is the Red Ginger, and my finally started to bloom
Olsen and Gabriella have so much fun together.  Here they are just cruisin' on the 4 wheeler.


1 comment:

Linsey said...

plumeria trees are the best climbing trees, until you weigh more than 60 pounds that is

I have broken a fair number of trees in my day trying to reach that unreachable plumeria for a last minute, Sunday morning lei