Thursday, January 18, 2007

Olsen Pix/Gabriella's appt

Gabriella had her 4 month Dr. appt today. Shots and all ;,( She wasn't very happy about that. She is 25 inches long now and weighs 15 pounds. Not to shabby. She is also teething like a mad woman. Her poor gums are red and swollen. They look like they are going to pop any second now. Gabriella is getting her teeth way sooner than Olsen did.

Here are some fun pictures of Olsen. He is so cute all the time. I could probably take a hundred pictures of him a day if I wanted to.

Can you see the bruise on his cheek? He did that while playing on my elliptical like it was a jungle-gym yesterday. Hmmm... I wonder if he learned his lesson. Doubt it.

Just being funny on Daddy's lap.


EDIT: just realized all my misspellings. It was late when I wrote this last night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

15 pound! nice and chunky.
waimea was 15 lbs when he was 1 .. i called him thumbalina and his dad got mad.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I won't correct your misspellings if you won't correct mine...just know that they're going to happen. 1st of all, I've been out of school forever now....I'm not as well-read, & 2nd ..I can't figure out the spell check on the blogger!

Olsen probably didn't learn his lesson...he just knows now that he has to try again until he can be king of the mountain next time. give that little girl kisses & squeezes...i hate shots!