Sunday, January 28, 2007

The other day Shannon and I did a "drive-by" of the house we are moving to. These aren't the greatest shot, we took them while in the car. It is a very quite dead end road that the house is on.

Here is a shot of the backyard. You can't see it, but there is a lot of grass

Here is the few of the front of the house. They have a privacy wall thing in front of the house that I don't really care for, but it's not too bad. The front doors are glass, so I think that is way they put them up.

And here is the garage. It is not attached to the house, but it is only 10 feet away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't having a detached garage going be a bit tough in winter?

The home looks great! MayLynn and I will have to come and see it sometime. :)

Anonymous said...

I think that the house stinks!! Who would want to live there?

Anonymous said...

you're moving? i'm always the last to know! it's b/c of my big mouth.