Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Some favorite pictures

These are just a few of my favorite pictures from these last couple of weeks that I never posted.

A couple of weeks ago it was our niece Kailey's soccer game at the local high school. All the family showed up. It was a ton of fun and Kailey had the biggest cheer section.


This was taken later that day at Byron's parents house. Avery (Olsen's cousin) was just sitting there admiring the sunset when Olsen decided to sit down next and enjoy the veiw too. I couldn't resist taking a picture.

Here is Gabriella with her toes again. It can be a little hard to change a diaper now that she just wants to play with her toes.

My girlfriend took this pictures of Gabriella and me. Sometimes it's hard to believe that these babies are really mine. They are so wonderful and I love being a mother.

No comments: